Tuesday 8 September 2009

September Days

And so, finally England slips into my favourite season, the most perfect season. My mind is readily welcoming the thoughts of new pens and exercise books. that smell of new paper, the newness of fresh learning years. what ho! new knowledge to fill my mind!

I have loved Summer 09, but it is certainly time to make my brain struggle.

I have started one of what i hope to be many winter scarf's, this one is a sumptuous purple Collinette Point 5. It shall be thick and long. I'll take a picture when I'm done :D

College starts officially on Monday, Induction is on Friday. I'm very excited!

in addition the Autumn/Winter preparations, after induction day, one is going into town to buy stationary, a college bag, and THEEESE lovely boots


One is excited.

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment