Wednesday 15 July 2009

Sunny Days



Now that its summer, and my mind has nothing to make it struggle, I have realised I’m not writing. I’m always writing, but when I’m not around things of inspiration… I don’t find my thoughts are making detailed descriptions of my surroundings.
This must be fixed!

Anyway, it was my 16th the other day (13th) and the day before I went for a picnic with some friends. It was a wonderful day, we ate, drank, played cards, and skipped along the grass. this is what i wore;



dress; PopBoutique
shoes; H&M

Beads; Dorothy Perkins

Belt; NewLook

Sorry about the Poor quality, guyss.


And here's some pictures of the day;



there are more, but uploading takes the piddle- I'm not a very patient person :S



and on the 14th i got my nose peirced. haaa, i've been waiting to get it done for years, i just had to be 16!



its been a very calm, lazy summer so far, and despite a few things, i'm really enjoying myself.

Am going to do some more 'what i wore' posts soon.

E xxx
















No comments:

Post a Comment